Melb Roobiax

Judging by your state last time, odds are that is actually WAS your vom!

So this means you can take a piss,

Nah, I didn’t chuck until I got back to the hotel room, ate a bowl of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and went to bed.

Then I was sick.

Sweet CX bike is coming… keen for that gravel grinder… Dayne is going to have to get his Ritchey quick smart…

Scott have you sorted your shit out and booked anything for this

ahhhh not yet dude

i don’t want to bring the cx bike cos only have a soft bag, but do want to hit the gravel

Yo, I might be bringing my 29er down from Canberra and have a spare sscx pomp in a large at my melbs house if you want to borrow it for the gravel grinder. It’s done dirty Donna and mt disappointment GGs so it’s up to the task.

o boy sweet that might be a plan thanks dude

I book the first flight down on Sat morning with Virgin

ok i’ll look into that

Just borrow a bag from some one, does work hire them?

Anyone got a bike bag to lend me???

Cardboard bike box? Dump it at the airport, get another on in Melbourne for the trip home?

Yup thats the plan at the mo…

Dubs, I have a bag you can borrow, its a bit worn but will do the job. I also have a bunch of cardboard bike boxes from when I moved.

Who went? I rode it for the third year in a row. Went with my two sons, my brother and his son - a real family affair. Rode my fixie. Awesome day - wet and cold - just like TDF Stage 5 on the cobbles. MRx is the best day you can have on a bike.

i went

Got #rubbersideup

#brownsideup