MELB - Saturday Ride, 6th May

As always, 7:30am at the corner of Swanston and Elgin Sts Carlton.

This week’s a bit special because if all goes well, we’ll have a special guest of honour from Brisbane coming along.

Weather looks fine at the moment so let’s hope it stays that way.

Ahh fark not that volley and white-hood wear’n redneck freak. The very week-end that i’m away…sux i tells ya.
CraigC.

P.S. Rhino you better be bringing a heap of Bundy with ya.

Ahh fark not that volley and white-hood wear’n redneck freak. The very week-end that i’m away…sux i tells ya.
CraigC.

P.S. Rhino you better be bringing a heap of Bundy with ya.[/quote]

BZZZZZZZZT! It’s not Rhino.

cool !

Think I should be well enough to make it.

des

Gee you’re really glad it’s not Rhino eh?

ya … his volleys make me look bad :wink:

Sadly its not me coming back this weekend, but give it another month and I will be back. How many people are turning up to the regular Sat and Wed-night rides?

Also: Volleys were on sale up here last week, I found some camo ones for $16 (rrp $39.95). Its a crazy addiciton, but saldy I am the only member of the dunlop volley fan club.

When I first started rock climbing and being a poor uni student I could not afford proper shoes. So for the first 6 months of my climbing career I was climbing in … dunlop volleys. Awsome shoe and obviously very versatile, though I have not tried them on the fixie.

You aren’t the only person, back in the grunge era I witnessed a friend buy three pairs of volleys that didn’t fit her because she’d never seen them in that style! But, I didn’t dare raise the voice of reason because she gave a pair to me (black with green upper).