Melburn Midnight Madness

is this after? or do we meet at the bowl now?

drinks as in after party
meet at museum
finish at bowl

Sorry I am new to this bowl place where is it?

ikea is probably the best place for bowls

find the edinburgh gardens and you will get there fine
that’s all i will give you

Get pumped!

Weather is somewhere in between these two i guess:

Forecast for Sunday
Cloud increasing. Isolated light showers developing during the morning, increasing to scattered showers by early evening. Isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening. Winds northerly averaging up to 50 km/h decreasing below 45 km/h later in the evening.

City CentreShowers, possible storm. Windy. Min 14 Max 24

Forecast for Monday
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms during the morning. Winds west to northwesterly averaging up to 20 km/h tending southwesterly up to 30 km/h during the morning then tending southerly up to 25 km/h during the evening.

City CentreShower or two clearing.Min 15 Max 23

Either way it’s going to rule.

judging by the carnage caused by the weather for the halloween alleycat last sunday i can only imagine the potential this has to do the same… i heard reports from LAM that puddles that looked innocent enough had the ability to swallow bottom brackets!!

least it’ll be warmer!!

i have an undercover area for the afterparty if it rains
there will still be tunes and booze no matter what else happens during the race.
hope to see you all there!

woo
-bump

Cloud increasing. Isolated showers and the chance of thunderstorms from mid afternoon. Winds northerly averaging up to 55 km/h tending southwesterly up to 25 km/h this evening.

This could get interesting.

//youtu.be/FpE_STh3E8I

the rain is gone people.
get down! get sweaty! get pumped!

Big thanks to all you who came down, we couldn’t have a race without you.
Huge thanks to Nick from Saintcloud and Shannon from Knog! You guys were awesome generous.
Big props to the AIC dream team, callum, danny, louey and tom on check-points!
Thanks to Sime for helping with the beer setup.
Really glad to finally give something back to the awesome fixed community I’ve been a part of for 2 and a bit years.
Once again, thanks for all who raced.
Big props for my boy Max, taking out the CASH!!!
cheers guys.

Big ups Paddy! I feel great!

Rad Ride. Rad crew. Rad hang. Best of all the ride back with the south-siders with the roads all to ourselves!

Mad fun!

Next time we gotta finish up Chapel St somewhere - then we can ALL go to Revolver…!!! :wink:

Really good vibe, weather was bangin. Well done Paddy.

Incase people were wondering…

1. Max
  2. Chaz Vegas
  3. Simon

First girl. Jess

DFL. Jelmer

Highlight for me was watching Max ride into finish at the gardens from St Georges Rd and then one second later hearing a massive ‘Fuck’ from Chaz who entered from the other side of the gardens behind us all. So close.

i still feel like spewing.
props to all, was mad fun. brutal race though

gahhhh, sime, beat me to it. i got 6th, woo!

Dead. Fucking. Last.
Thanks for the shirt, will wear it with (misplaced) pride :slight_smile:

Also: thanks to all cool people for showing up, for AIC/p.m setting it up, and congratulations to max. Off to bed now, i’m dead. fucking. tired.

now i know why he wasn’t at the crits on sunday morning…

Nice work Max. Please stop crit racing, it’s clearly not fair.

Such a good race, good fast long straight stretches, minimal traffic and a nice mix of checkpoints that required some intense internal GPS thoughts: Etihad to the Shine? wtf?

Love the fact that I started watching a film with a housemate, left halfway through, raced an alleycat, had some beers, got some prizes and returned home to catch the end of the film much to the bemusement of housemate.

Also good to see them trickbikes going fast and in a stright line for once. :stuck_out_tongue: