Melburn Roobaix - Side events

Last year some ad-hoc activities were held the same weekend which I was really sad I couldn’t get along too.

Not sure who is planning what, be it rides, meet ups, boozy nights followed by karaoke and kebabs, or just putting faces to avatars but I thought I’d get the ball rolling with this thread.

The side event IS the event - so coordinate them here or tweet/ FB FYXO with details.

Melburn Roobaix is Sunday 23 June. Registration is Saturday 13 April at Coffee Supreme / same day and place as the next Bicycle Swap Meet.

Online registration is the following Friday 19 April.

Out of towners dont fear - as always if you have booked a ticket to get here I’ll make sure a spot is reserved.

more here
FYXO - 2013 Melburn Roobaix

Ride safe
Andy

you know i got the beforeparty sorted.

melburn roobaix - if you’re not hungover, you’re doing it wrong.

One day ill get down for it, but flights from bris are crazy this time if year.

Me and my wife are in. Well more than likely having drinks at 99 Problems at some point.

xstraightedgex - if you’re hungover, you’re doing it wrong. :wink:

Should be good!

#sigworthy

Good a place as any for these

I really want to make it down this year for it. I have started a thread in the Canberra section to get interest up.

Brendan, I owe you a GB for the Habs getting over the Leafs recently. Your boys are doing well btw!

FUCK YEAH! i knew there was a reason i kept coming back to this forum - ice hockey results!

Well I’ve registered my wife and I, plus our friend Chelsea, so we’re definitely going to be there.

So who’s organising the par-tay?