Merckx Corsa Extra Track 54cm

link

USA BIDDERS ONLY

Good luck getting this one! Unless you use one of those US shipping companies that receive goods for you, but even then, the seller says that they will cancel all bids from overseas.

just have it shipped to a mate in the US&A. easy done.

Austin hey? :slight_smile:

Nice frame.

Wow … that’s a keeper :wink:

Would only work if you had a mate who was willing to use their ebay account. As seller will only ship to a verified address of the paypal account of the winning bidder. Although I guess you could verify your mates address on your paypal account. Could be tricky though.

EDIT - is it just me or is the seller is a bit of a tosser. No refunds because “you can see everything you can possibly want to see in the photos”. Never mind that there is no close up of the seat cluster, forks, top tube where bars may have hit, etc. Plus the conditions on selling…

Yeah i swear the same dude was trying to sell it last year. it looks very familiar.

“I WILL ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL WITH A VERIFIED ADDRESS. I WILL NOT ACCEPT BIDDERS WITH NEGATIVE OR LESS THAN 10 FEEDBACK OR LESS THAT SIX MONTHS REGISTERED. I WILL CANCEL YOUR BID IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS. I WILL NOT SHIP TO ANY UNVERIFIED ADDRESS. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYONE ELSE’S PAYPAL BESIDE YOU, THE BIDDER. NO REFUND AND NO RETURN, AS YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY WANT TO KNOW FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHS. I WILL ONLY SELL TO A VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT HOLDER. I WILL CANCEL AUCTION IF BUYER DOES NOT MEET ALL OF THE STATED REQUIREMENTS. I do not accept returns because you can see everything you can possibly want to see in the photos”

what a cvnt

ive been shafted as a seller before and i can completely understand this guy’s rant

i’m pretty sure written disclaimers mean next to nothing legally (in terms of no returns etc.)

and yeah…seems like a douche.