Messanger Companies

Hi,

I know there are a few threads about messangering and sorry to ask for something on my first post.

I’m just having trouble finding a list of companies that employ bike messangers (not necessarily hiring). Can any one point my in the direction of a list or how to find these particualr companies without having to ring every single courier company in the phone book?

Z couriers is the only one I been able to contact so far.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Which city you talking here?

:oops:

Sorry, I forgot to say Melbourne.

have a look here

http://fixed.org.au/forums/index.php/topic,3204.0.html

I had a look through that thread earlier. The only other companies mentioned were:

hellocourier
AXA
Toll couriers

I could find no details of the first two anywhere, and both the numbers I have tried for toll have got me nowhere. (I have one more number that I’m about to try, hopefully it’s the right one).

think there’s also kings and z. i’m guessing most couriers out and about at the moment.

get along to mean streets and ask around.

You won’t get a job at Toll or HelloCourier methinks.

Kings would be your best bet?

You may have better luck if you knew how to spell messenger properly too. :wink:

Just sayin.

Or one of the other companies that has 5 packages for 10 riders atm… :frowning:

If you destroy Internetz there will be jobs for sure!

Ok, thanks.

I’ll be sure to let you know if I’m ever asked to spell it.

.-… — .-… -.-. .- -

…- / --.- -… .- --. / --. …- …- .- -…- / --. …- …- …-. / …- …-. / -. .- / -. -.-. -.-. . -… -.-. . …- -. --. .-. / … …-. .-. / … -… . / .-… -… … . / --. …- --… .-. / …- -. …- -. …- -.

…- …- -. … .-. .- -… --. …- …- .- - — .-. --. --. .-. . --. -… --.- -… --. …- -. .- -… .— .- .-… -… … . -. … … …- .- .-. .–. …- -.-. …- .-. . …-. --.- -… … — -.-- .-. -.-- -… -.-- .–. -. --. …-.

I don’t get it?

“V QBAG GUVAX GUVF VF NA NCCEBCEVNGR HFR SBE LBHE GVZR UNUNUT”

Multi-layered encryption here in Collingwood.

CIRCA Julias Ceasar’s possy

N (not +1 not -1 just N)

P.S i want the last 10 minutes of my life back :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This ‘this’.

31337?