Missed Connections - Part VII

you rock and rollers…

Kids in your day etc…

cute blonde female bike courier on collins/swanston - riding a silver bianchi!

Oh I’m going to tell her you said that

nice looking bob jackson in port melbourne area, with green and white barbers pole down tube, on saturday arvo, hey!

ummmm?

^ snap!

mega lulz, well played liam

hello everyone!how are you?im new here.

Ellepea and someone else I don’t know by name / forum handle on Brunswick street around 7:20 tonight, called for a skid, skid was done.
Good.

2 guys on hoddle/ punt road tonight. one with deep whites v’s. gave them a toot in the car.
100m up the road at the lights, a guy on a white frame, salmon colour shirt on the wrong side of the street, then the foot path, then through the red light and he was sprinting like he was in the finals at the olympics.

that all woulda been from the race on

aeon’s doing some flat land with that mess of shaggy hair by the fountains on that park on that street

I wish I could move some of that hair to my face, I guess if I haven’t grown a mo’ by the time I turn 18 I should give up.

It’s called Lincoln Square. Didn’t realise how hard it would be to ride in between the two fountains, almost fell in a couple times.

tomhall

Ahhh. I thought so :wink:

I’ve always wondered, is this the BBV/Sunshine Grease, guitar playing Tom Hall?

yup, thats me

Rad. You have some skill. Thanks for curing my curiosity. Anyway, I should get back to my lurking/stalking.

pretty sure the infamous Evil Genius was lurking outside my work on errol st this afternoon, about 6.30pm…

Out at 6:30pm is pretty late for a 13 year old…