Movember

About 12 of us on my floor at work did it last year - every day was a day of comedy I can tell you . One guy dyed his red on the last day.

I’m with the Captain on this one - happy to sponsor but I don’t need more facial hair to emphasise the dwindling wisps up top…

When are we going to have ‘sideburnember’ anyway - that guy in The Concords for example - my hero - sidies never went out of fashion in NZ.

SW

Everyone at work is up for movember, but I just look stupid with the sorry excuse of a mo that I grow, plus the wife hates it. But then again it is for a good cause!

did it last year, good for a laugh and raised a bit of cash, however, what is the etiquette when it is likely i will be going to a job interview some time during movember?

my dirty mo hardly exudes a professional image, but it is a great cause…

where’s the moustache emoticon?? :{)

i can’t do it.

i CAN grow an awesome mo but when i do, i bear a very striking resemblence to Tobias from Arrested Development.

With mine on I bear a striking resemblance to Mark Brandon Read. With it off, more like Mick Gatto. I have a mate who is a dead spit for Tony Mokbel. Another who looks like Steve Bracks.

I’m thinkin’ maybe we should get up a cabaret act?

i grew one one year and went to the gala,
i actually got nominated in the worste mo category.
never again

I proposed to my girl in Movember. She couldn’t take me seriously so I had to do it again clean shaven.

I’ve signed up…however I wear a beard all year round so ZI’m unsure whether I have to shave it all off or just the bit that’s not my mo…

My wife made me put NEVER to shave in our wedding vows :wink:

dont forget - free burgers for a mo at grilled

^ really? wigged

As a mo’d man already, I find this yearly obsession with joining the facial lawn set bemusing but kinda scary, particularly the viciousness of the lawn cull that inevitably comes december 1.

So I for one say “VOTE NO TO THE DESTRUCTION OF THE aMOzon ON DECEMBER 1”

:-o so lucky!

Have the whole household involved… that’s 5 mo’s on the bro’s!

ive done movember for the last 3 years and each year i look forward to it. Im sadly cursed with a bit of a ginger tinged facial hair but once i have a bit of length behind the bad boy i head down to my local supermarket and gets some facial hair dye. The blackest tint they have, really brings out the tom selleck of my upper lip, i just need red ferrari!

Get your Mo’ Immortalised.

12 of us from work are doing, manage to raise $500 so far.

Going to freak a few people out, thats for sure.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7428

got these hilarious fake mo’s for the losers who refuse to participate.

does a beard with no mo count? i’ve never had to shave above my lip, but i have a masive abe lincon beard

My brother the genius has a movember site up:

http://mosoverhos.info/

he even slags off fixed gears in the about page. thx bro.

so if anyone’s interested, you can sponsor me here: http://au.movember.com/mospace/245966