my cute lil 3 spd

frame/fork old specialized road frame 55.5cm
top and down tube replaced by pete bundy
campy record headset
some random stem
unknown trimmed down bullhorns
frost blue 36h velocity deep v’s
sturmey archer SRF3 freewheel wide ratio 3spd internal gear hub downtube mounted shifter
campy centaur cranks 170mm 34/16
kmc z purple chain
velocity purple water bottle cage
purple cabling :smiley:
shimano tiagra brakes
tektro rx 4.1 brake levers
blue eastern pedals
knog boomer lights
soma okami embossed saddle (vegan)

I know this gear might be wussy but its my bike and its what suits me. I’ve raised the seat a bit since taking this pic too.
Absolutely loving this bike! Doing up a proper tt pad in purple when I get the chance and will probs replace the brake levers as these are a bit squishy.
<3

name suggestions??

Sully?

I’d probably replace that random stem, but if you like the raised bars then who am I to judge?

I would name it ‘Dylan’

go hard or go home hey…name it HARDKORE!

name suggestions are over.

is the sturmey one of those 3sp fixed? if so how does it ride i love the idea of a 3sp fixed…

nah its the SRF3 freewheel not S3X fixed hub. I like coasting too much. :smiley:

We had an Allegro with one of the Sturmey 3-speed fixed on it at work not too long ago. It was quite strange when I took it for a test run in the car park. Worked pretty well though. Needs getting used to, for sure.

Wow, thats pretty Pengy!

i’m quite digging the sully name suggestion. in fact i’ve got monsters inc on right now because of it. totes would have to find some fake fur in appropriate colour to put somewhere

finished the tt pad (the deathless thing is a vegan reference btw), and pretty sure hes called sully. its growing on me. :smiley: