My fixed gear road retro

This is bike I built up recently from spare parts, some of which came off an italian bike I restored for a friend.

Frame: Peugeot Venteaux Reynolds 501 and forks. 57cm C-T and 57cm TT, Tange Levin headset.

Wheels: Ambrosio 19 Extra Elite 36H with NOS Normandy track hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, IRC Japan race tyres.

Drive train: Miche chainset with 42t ring 144 BCD, Ofmega pedals, Campagnolo Veloce BB, SRAM chain and 15t cog.

Braking: Shimano BR-A250 front with Tektro RL726 lever.

Other stuff: ITM bars and stem, SR Laprade seatpost, Selle San Marco Supercorsa saddle, Fizik bar tape.

I went for a silver-grey coat and am undecided about frame bling (stickers)

really digging the mix of parts, i reckon if you do get stickers make them classic (such as a peugeot sticker)

and you sir, are the king of lurkers. joined one and a half years ago, yet this is your first post

Thanks on both fronts man, yeah I didn’t realise I registered so long ago. Like to linger around.

Here’s some more detailed pics:

not to take away from the bike, but my favourite part of the build is the rubber band holding the wheel straight when hanging… kudos

I’d put some foot retention on there and change the angle of the bars, and also purchase some pugeot stickers like coulson said. retro that bitch up manganeen