My mash

Thanks p.m

Those wheels… Ohhhhh maaaan…

niiiiiice…

Just so you know, your comment has made me cry…

what are those rims…?? i have some 24h superbe pro hubs ( never laced or placed in drop outs ) adorning my book shelf at home…
i think a nice set of deep carbon clinchers would make a nice and light wheel set but the idea of throwing $800 us a pop for 42mm edge clinchers is even a little far out for sugar Kanye

they are Vintage Campagnolo Record Pista 24h hubs laced to 50mm 12k Carbons with DT Revolution double butted spokes Clement Criterium tubs y0!!

where did you source them and whats the weight… i think 40-42mm would be best for me as it can be windy round here and the Atlanta’s i’m running now some times get blown around a fair bit!
\

I won them on Ebay from a seller in Italy, I think roughly the weight of both wheels is under appox 1600g, they are really light. I could be wrong tho. I tried to find the completed listing but its been over 90 days now so its been deleted.

these wheels don’t see the streets either!!! :smiley:

edit: rims weight is 410grams each, not sure if that would help!

edit 2: yehuda: sorry for flooding your thread bro!

^^ all good dude, it’s a mash as well anyway :slight_smile:

hahaha i’m building pretty pub wheels…

they are sexy wheels…

i have phil-atlantas and they are a good 2.2kg no tape/tubes/tires/…

so jealous of cinelli/mash riders, haha nice.

Added some nitto bars & Campy cranks. All purchased of the forum :slight_smile:

white electrical tape may be replaced

Saddle angle alert!

The pics look skewed, the top tube should be on a steeper slope, which it isn’t thus making the saddle look stupid.
EDIT: It does look diff compared to other pics, it had a bit of noise coming from the seat rails and while in the shop today it strangley hade no noise when I rode home. Maybe they adjusted it…

whoomp there it is!!!

what, impotence?

Tip of that saddle’s higher than a teenage mother from the Pakenham caravan park!