My trick bike. (action pics added!)

It can barspin, because it was built for it.

brakeless…? you hipster. lol

is it fixed? why i didnt think of putting pegs on my fixie i dont know…

roxby, you have the last post in 11 of the threads on here. Trying to get your post count up?
I hope you’re taking the piss (as I am with this topic) with regards to pegs on a fixed gear. I guess I was too subtle in my humour. This is a trick bike. It was built for tricks. Trixies belong at lemonparty.org. You wouldn’t race a GP bike in the supercross would you? Everytime someone does a backwards circle, god turns a hot girl into a fatty.

And I thought it was just a picture of a BMX.

Fixed

Ouch! :lol:

What is the go with no brakes? I have tried to get sense out of people about this exact question but have had no coherent answers.

Its not a go at you I am just genuinely interested to hear why you run this instead of a gyro or a long cable?

Its a zen thing.

To run a gyro with a king headset you have to grind things, and this frame has no gyro tabs. I now have a brake on there. I just liked the simplicity of no brake you know? It’s kinda like a fixed gear. In bmx you don’t need brakes for 90% of tricks. Hope that sheds some light.

I know nothing about BMX tricks, but have watched my fair share while waiting for my turn at the bowl. I think tricks like stalls and stuff are harder without a brake to stop you solid, so there’d be more skill required, making it a better/harder trick?

Yes and no, bumnut. Manuals and tyre taps etc are going to be harder without brakes as you have to learn to balance better. I guess it makes you less lazy. I don’t know. I would have thought fixed gear riders of all people would understand the brakeless thing.

+1

What about CHAINLESS bmx! I’ve seen that going on. Chainless riders have skill, but personally I’d like to be able to pedal home when I’m done tricking!

Yeah it is a bike not a scooter after all. I take it you skate? If you ever come to Sydney I have a spare couch, and I live right near a sweet street-ish park.

Best bike on this entire website hands down,but then again i havent posted the red dragon on here yet haha.Rhys the t1 is so freakin rad…And i share your views on the tricks on fixed deal 100%Granted i do dabble in some trickery on the big wheels but hey i cant help it ,been riding the same way for 14 years and you give me any bike i will try to do dumb shite on it…any body got any nice stong forks they want to give me haha,tricks ruin you dainty little fixed gears forks in a flash haha.

Terrible One Barcode ala Garrett Byrnes ftw.

Just putting my opinion out there,but i think Garret is actually jesus!!Or god which ever one is radder at being rad on a little bike haha

Bro, you’re on fixed.org.au, not bmx.org.au, this isn’t the best bike on here.

Im well aware of this mate,its just a laugh, simmer down now.

those melbourne people, so serious, must be the weather down there.