Need a new 'pack..suggestions?

anybody have a view/experience of Timbuk2 stuff (Phoenix in particular)

Agreed with others here on the T-Level. Got one of the 43L infinity Roll-tops. Super rad, sits a bit high tho.
Otherwise, I recently bought one of these and lovin’ it.

I am currently travelling for 6 weeks with my folding bike and a 32lt t-level challenger.

Just under 4 weeks in, I have found it to be… OK.

The lack of expansion gussets has been limiting the loads I can carry, which is both an advantage and disadvantage I guess. It’s comfy, has a waist band if heavy. I’m needing to wash my stuff pretty regularly as it doesn’t hold loads of changes of clothes. The bag for the folder takes up a bit of space inside as well.

The Velcro is very noisy which is actually really giving me the shits. I might be imagining it, but I swear its noisier.

The outer straps are great for additional carry capacity. I have a waterproof compression sack that I can strap to the outside if I need. Ghetto mission workshops arrangements.

Apart from that… Icandiggit

So i got a Dueter trans alpine 30 AC litre in black.
The rep ( unbeknownst to me) is an old mate and made an offer I couldn’t refuse. #stillastudent
The aircomfort back thingo is a pretty cool idea and my 5 year old 16 litre Dueter is mint and still kicking goals after ~1000 commutes.

Thread dig, so who’s else is doing good packs these days now that BO has changed direction.

My wife’s after a decent pack around 22L. My spare camel is apparently too big.

Skin grows back have a couple that look nice but one is 30L and the other 16L. Any other options?

I like my osprey talon in a 11lt. Think they might do a larger one. Paddy pallin stock them.

Cactus henry, summit gear lorikeet/loribike, probably a one planet equivalent.

Has anyone had any experience with Life Behind Bars bags/products? https://lbbjkt.com/products

Saw one on the back of a fellow commuter the other day and thought it looked pretty good.

They almost look like mission workshop design. The only problem I have found with these square top bags is they tend to block your field of vision when head checking for traffic etc behind you.