New mobile

iPhones do have a torch and you can set the colour…

oooooh fancy!!

iphone FTW. or a blackberry, they seem good…from what i hear

Anything usingthe android operating system is. full of win, htc, , samsung, motorola, the “google” phone (although essentialls any phone running droid is a google phone :wink: plus just about all phone makers will have a android os phone by early next year apparently.

I like that people try and justify why they have an iphone, or hang shit on people for having one and not “using it to the best of it’s abilities”. The thing looks cool as fuck and has some sweet games. Imagine how ugly the world would be if all our decisions were based on utility alone. No one on this forum would have a job.

isn’t there an engineer on here?

Touche Chaz.

As a philosophy student i reject both your puny aesthetics and your feeble engineering. Excuse me while i go to centre link.

I agree about alot of ppl talk up the iPhone when they hardly use it. I run 3 emails through mine, 2 for 2 different business and one personal. I could use the same on a blackberry which does it better, but I also run a Twitter account for one business and the Internet browsing on the iPhone rapes the blackberry, I couldn’t live without my Iphone. But if u don’t plan on using emails, social media or Internet it’s a waste. I barely use it for apps.

Ps I typed this on my iPhone while sitting on a bus bored shitless

insurance industry. i will survive the apocalypse. then by neck deep in claims.

I got the Nokia E72

Seems like a pretty good rig!

Iphone for sure.

It makes calls, it can get me from A to B on unfamiliar roads, sends + receives text messages. Plays some cool games while I am waiting for something.

They are popular for a reason and I don’t see what the problem is with that. Fuck the haters, they are only against it because it is popular. The more popular the phone becomes, the more developers will create better applications for it.

For cycling, I use it every time I ride as a cycling computer. (http://runkeeper.com/) and I also have an application to keep a riding diary to log my training.

iphone

go to the app store on itunes and check out all the apps. they alone make the iphone a must have imo

Another thing that shits me about isuck users is that they thnk their pos is the only phone to offer the features it has,plenty of other phones do what the iphone does, and better!

the droid os for example, a free open market place where developers don’t have to pay out their asses to apple just to create apps :wink: the android os is also much faster for internet browsing, my htc dream on the android os completely destroys any iphone i have compared it to in terms of net speed and ease of use.

Just because iphones have good web browsing and apps dosnt mean they are the best or easiest at it :wink:

Have fun with your hipster douchebag phones ifags :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t stand the term ‘ap’

I can’t stand this thread.