New PM starts off day with a bike ride

I want it. I might have to order one or two.

A lock ?

I’m sure I’ve ridden past him and his minders/hangers on/mates on a few occasions. Is pretty good, pace-wise.

It’s because they have 30% less wind resistance riding in a bunch

The power of the yellow jersey.

Anyone in Sydney wannna tag along on the Pm’s morning ride :confused:
Shouldn’t be too hard to figure out their route and it’s a good way to hit the PM’s bike up with some FoA stickers !!

Failing that and we get arrested we’ll surely get FoA membership for lyfe :wink:

I’d be keen. Not so keen on the arrested part but happy to shout insults at him.

Neither of us have roadies built up at the moment, he lives in a hilly area. Dunno about you but I don’t think I could shout an insult and get very far quick enough on my 46x16 around Forestville to avoid getting thrown into a van, taken away and interrogated like a muslim bulk buying fertilizer & chlorine.

I’d actually like to get him onside. Beat the enemy from within kind of thing. Certainly get him riding a bike that’s at least half cool to start with. Work on from there.

• he’s got daughters. And you’re a young man with ambition. He could pull a few strings, you’d be his favoured son in law property developer and planning would be at your behest. Nepotism is very Australian, no? Then when you’re all cashed up, he’s no longer in power and you’re the father of his grandkids just think how much you could insult him then !!

Pretty sure he rides a Hillbrick with DA, can’t see much wrong with that: as long as it’s steel and made in Australia anyway… Maybe we can get him onto a Kumo, seeing as he’s pretty much local (during parliament sittings)

Also, his pace is pretty high cos he usually only does <30km rides in the morning.

FWIW, I don’t expect to see the plight of cyclists improving during his time as PM. He rides a bike, but he’s a dinosaur: his idea of modern thinking is to build roads at the expense of public transport, log old-growth forests at the expense of everything, and pimp his daughters to aid his political career at the expense of their chances of ever having relationships with half-normal people.

his nature strip looks worse than mine

Anyone else realise that the Number plate on the jazz could loosely translate to ‘Back Later’.

Either way, I’m sure you could plug that in some database and get his address.

^ Why bother?

North Coast Voices: Tony Abbott’s lifestyle

Result …

How much do I get for pics of me doing skids in front of the PM’s house on m sw8t fixie !!!

^ Better hurry, I hear he’s about to move…

So true. Like I told my wife, he rides a bike but his ideology directly opposes government intervention in things like lifestyle, except where ‘lifestyle’ = be rich because of big economy

Or where ‘lifestyle’ relates to sex or sexuality, then goverment should be all in your private life…

Apparently there was a bit of honking out in Canberra this morning. No idea why.

that would be priceless

Ha, that’s right outside my office.

Ok, so we get PM on a Kumo, and then salary sacrificed Kumos for everyone? All in agreeance?