no more HTC

hey d00d, you ran down the street in your socks the other day/night…that’s way far out from boring.

Pretty much all I want out of Pro Cycling in general.

If one thing at all comes out of GreenEdge (and this is a looooong shot), I hope they somehow get the Australian national champs jersey colours changed from green and gold, because those two colours together are fucking disgusting. It’s enough to make you sit up mid-sprint for the title, so you don’t have to wear those putrid colours for a year.
Then again, who has them this year? Some dude? No-one has even seen them so I guess it’s not too big a deal.

ouch!

uh, dude, you need to show some respect.

I’ve seen the jersey a few times this year and I haven’t had to look all that hard. I quite like the green and gold strip.

What colours would you suggest? Something to match his Oury’s/rims/saddle?

burn

Not quite picking up on the oury/rims/saddle dig? Just saying that’s all. No need to get panties in a bunch.
I guess I just have different opinions to some people.

so how’s that working out for you BB?:stuck_out_tongue:

Green Edge say they are announcing an International signing today, a Giro and Tour stage winner…
I know Cav has won these, but also the Vuelta which they didn’t mention.

Hushovd to BMC

Hushovd Moves To BMC Racing Team In 2012 | Cyclingnews.com

poor old George will have just about given up on his paris roobiax dreams now

Perhaps Tony Martin (Der Panzerwagen)?

yeah, that what the good moneys on.

We need a Green Edge thread…

Do it…

Renshaw to Rabobank? No source, only heard it.

Yep - confirmed on cyclingnews and inrng

Hope he can win races on his own!

careful

QUOTE: Cyclingnews contacted Rabobank for comment however a spokesman said that nothing would be confirmed “until a deal is signed.”

EDIT:

Confirmed. Looks like it made Theo Bos happy, maybe it woin’t be too different for Mark after all

Gilbert has signed with BMC. Just found out, not sure if it’s old news though

yep. old hat. search on cycling news for what he had to say about lotto. sounded a lot like evans and lloyd when they left…