No more Wiggle parcels to work says your boss!

How apropos…

New bike day by king of fishes, on Flickr

My workmates are accustomed to it and when yet another package comes in someone usually calls out “More robot parts!” across the office.

Also, NEW BIKE DAY! Yessssssssss…

ahem…

My boss and the 3 of us who work for him, all ride, so we all get excited when a parcel arrives and dissappointed when it turns out to be work related.

Pretty much the same here. All bike nerds at work - every time you get a package and find out it isn’t for you, you have a winge - even if you know good and well that you didn’t order anything.

Yeah - same. Although there were some eyebows raised when 3 fencing swords turned up…

^ I thought they were épées?

Yeah, they are - but nobody ever knows what the fuck I’m talking about.

That’s ok chez, we hardly ever know either.

It’s actually good business to employ a mailroom at diddly squat per hour… much cheaper than having professionals leaving early to pick up parcels.

Fuck, there are times when I’d have to take a day off with delivery times ranging from “9am - 2pm”.

Edit: oh. I see this is the point of most of the first comments.

I’m sure you’ve told me before, what building do you work in?

who the fuck would get a fridge delivered to work?
can i get my new driveway delivered to work? how about a big fuckoff palm tree for my front yard? pool table? new staircase?

There’s an amazing amount of fun to be had here. Who can get the biggest thing delivered to their work?

Westpac place.

Sames, my work doesn’t care.l it’s usually ‘more bike parts?’ yep… Followed by some smartarse downstairs in the warehouse yelling something like ‘more Lycra ya homo…’…

Lol

I’m a builder I’ve had pools delivered and cars and trailers

Nicest security/mail room-erz in the city omg.