NOOB wanting to learn how to build a fixie.

IT IS.

TAKE NOTE: I HAVE NEVER SMILED OR EVEN FOUND ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET SLIGHTLY AMUSING.

THE END.

I will be sure to, once I have learned enough to contribute substantial questions/general input. Google and lurking is teaching me what I need for the moment… as admittedly I am still a noob who is trying to learn more - not just basics on how to build a bike, I am talking more technical stuff, reasons behind component selections etc, and even riding technique + variables to be aware of… (and heck I enjoy seeing what you guys do to your rides, in terms of style and aesthetics)

At least I dont just post shit for some laughs, or ask dumbass novice questions that could easily be answered by googling, other forums, or sheldon (even though he does my head in half the time) :stuck_out_tongue:

Like I said, I’m here for the bikes. Sometimes it just gets annoying seeing the other crap one must filter out to get to some core discussion. Treatment of newbies also gets a bit old - a bit high schoolish even, with the cliquey vibe around here. Maybe I am taking it too seriously, but it’s hard to apologise when my intentions are pure to begin with.

Carry on, kids.

what’s wrong with posting shit for some laughs? (psst, don’t go the the ‘pub’ section - you’re gonna hate it)

Didn’t you hear membership to the “cultur3” is officially closed:
http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com/2009/03/last-call-for-identities-fixed-gear.html
:wink:

If your gonna cry because of what someone says on the internet, then you should’nt be on the internet.

Other than that, welcome :wink:

te he he, he said ‘heck’

I imagined that whole sentence with a deep southern accent, like that chick that does the hollywood goss on 9 on the weekends :sunglasses:

keep those posts to a minimum, every time i read ur name i get dizzy

dyslexia is a bitch, eh.

i once saw a very cute girl wearing one of these, which is awesome coz it’s usually ugly people wearing shit like this!!

good times

rolly

A dyslexic man walks into a bra…

and thennnnnnnn…?

NO AND THEN!

What about the dyslexic devil worshipper that sold his soul to Santa?