Now this is sketchy

Fair enough, I see your point, but as someone who goes to great pains when selling anything to represent it warts and all with a truthfull heading and description, it just seemed sketchy given the feedback and fact that he deals in bikes a bit.
If i’d put campy on the last Superlite i flipped i’d have expected someone to call me on it or question it, unless of course I was factoring on sucking in a green noob who wanted in on the retro bandwagon.
I didn’t even choose to resort to the fixie reference as many do.I flipped this from a previous buy it now bargain,and the evidence of that sale was there for all to see in my feedback.Started at 99c and it ended with a tidy profit. the guy who bought it had seen this and realised it but was so happy with what he got that we now exchange emails , and swap notes advice on retro builds.

well that is the difference between an enthusiast selling to another enthusiast… and some bloke just getting rid of a bike that’s taking up space somewhere

serendipitously that’s how it turned out, but it could have just as easily been a noob or a student who purchased from me and got exactly what was stated with no false claims.