Oh channel 9, lulz

The youtube commentary just get even funnier

Chk-Chk Boom: The Clare Werbeloff Club Mix!

i don’t think there’s gonna be a better media moment this year

i cant believe there is soo much hate towards her on the net.(but then again, it IS the internet)

so what she used the words wog, ZOMG the world is going to end. people need to loosen up, personally i find the whole thing hilarious (except the shooting bit). and good on her i say, its entertained me over the last week :slight_smile:

Look at how dumb she is.

and???

honestly why do people care soo much?

like i said, other than the whole shooting bit, i dont see why people are getting soo worked up over it…

come on man, don’t hate the media, become the media. the newspapers are nearly all dead anyway, we can all go outside soon …

watch this instead, it will cheer you up

whaaa???

im not hating on the media, i was talking more about the people hating on her for saying what she said. which i dont think anyone on here is, im more talking bout in general/comments on douchetube…

i think the whole thing is great entertainment!

Sorry, I was tilting at windmills again.

I reckon she’s hot and I’d tap it.

agreed :sunglasses:

Who thinks she will get her kit of for Zoo / Ralph / FHM?

I reckon there’s a good chance.

I for one think she’s a dick and I hate her with every bone in my body, just cause she’s dumb. Like OMG :stuck_out_tongue:

Would you hate her with one bone in her body?

hahahahahaha :sunglasses:

good on her, GO CLARE!! :wink:

I can’t wait til Zoo’s out next week.

Chk Chk BOOM!

Clem Bastow Presents: Play her off, piano cat.

(mods can we embed flash nao!?) M-m-memewreck.

It’s pretty sad that a man can be murdered in the street, and no one gives a shit, but some stupid tart says ‘wog’ and OH MY GOD, IT’S FRONT PAGE NEWS!