OK... Need Models... Apply Here!!!!

Hey there Everyone… Long Time No Post…

I’m studying Photography at PSC in Sth Bank, and am working on an idea of a set of portraits on Riders in there Kit at the Work Place.

I had this idea AGES ago, and really only just got to a point where I think It’s feasible for not only my end of year folio project, but something that might be a nice book later on.

It’s still in a basic state, but I am really trying to gauge interest. It’s going to be a long project and will run indefinitely, so if you think you can sling me an hour or so of your time one day It would be greatly appreciated.

Drop me a PM with your deets, or just respond here if ya think your into the idea!!

Cheers

Paging SteveZero in lycra at his desk on the phone

Edit:

No riders in me pls.

Do we get a copy of the photo for our Christmas card?

is it at their own work? or are you going to studio mockup different desks and have ppl sit at them??

I love bikerforx !!!

I’ll volunteer … I used to be a Supermodel. How much are you paying?

Bikerfox is fucking crackers.

No Money but like I said happy to give prints…

Why that could certainly be arranged!!

It will be kinda like this Blakey… I’m still working on the idea and why, but I should have something more concrete for people to read in a month.

Nope at your work… I will come to you… I want the people to be in their environment, not the artificial studio scene.

It may just end up as people in their helmets… Not really sure…

I cycle in the nude.

Better count me out then. I don’t think the whole ‘dude in kit’ thing would go down well at my work.

or it’d be a massive hit, and you’d be totally fired.

ya creep.