Over in NZ.....

Old Bike - w/Racing Stripes | Trade Me

Difficult to tell from my phone but doesn’t look like a real Ghibli.

Not feeling it. Crap crankset and reissue Concor are a deadringer that something’s amiss here. $1.1K and reserves not met?? Dream on dreamers.

You selling it?

Nope, moglix handle is moglix on TM. Hope your well cobba

yeah bro, i’m all good!.. na thats not mine, omniums… no way would i bastardise that build :slight_smile:
ts local in chch though…
I actually just got a track again after 2 years, that don gibbs of mine got run over… never replaced…
rip gibbs

will post up the build soon, just need to get a wheelset…

I thought I’d tag this onto this thread, cos, well its also in Moglix’s hometown:

ken evans track/time trial | Trade Me

A Ken Evans TT fitted with Kiwi-made Lollipops track wheels. Something weird going on with it tho… it seems like a massive amount of tyre clearance both F&B. No doubt someone more knowledgeable on here will be able to shed some light as to whats going on there. Frame looks 80s era, no?

Track bike 53cm Paconi | Trade Me

And an alu Paconi with some nice bits - Sugino 75s, Dura-ace x Wobler tubs. Seems to have a realistic asking price too.

Rear mech hanger and brake holes on that Ken, got me beat.

Its a TT bike. Still can’t work out why the clearances are so great.

That paconi is pretty cool

CX TT, it’s the next big thing.

Braze on some canti bosses, chuck on some risers… would be rad.

paconi is rad agreed

That wheelset on the ken evens was mine :), nice bike, def TT, dunno why the clearances are massive…

He also has a sick holdsworth, 56 square that I know he’ll sell, pretty sure zeus pista group he wanted 500 for…
the paconi is rad too…

if ever there is shit in chch anyone wants me to check out or whatever sing out too…