Pedestrians 'shaping up' to hit me

had an empty jack daniels can thrown at me on sunday, minding my own business but obviously pissed some irrate jerks off…

got their license plate and car details, does reporting to the police work ?

If they threw something at you defo see the cops. Nail those bastards, and if the cops won’t help you ring your state bike advocacy group (BV, BQ, BNSW, …) and speak to them. Having a rego and description will go a long way to getting something done. Don’t let the cops try to fob you off either about not having other witnesses if you don’t have any.

I vote we all have a hug and stop being so angry, because it makes other people even more angry :slight_smile: Here is a pretty flower to cheer everyone up! (or maybe to them excited about the logarithmic spiral at the flowers centre, evidence of the beautiful fractal nature of our universe and the intricate repercussions of our actions!)

Peace

Haha, gold.

x2 fuckin funny bastard …

With all the talk of aggressive pedestrians, police crackdowns and fighting the Beastie Boys, I was just wondering if attacking media personalities was the new cool thing to do? First it was <a href=“http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/entertainment/5513823/bert-newton-family-escapes-rock-attack/”>Bert</a>, then it was <a href=“http://www.theage.com.au/national/rex-hunt-found-guilty-of-cyclist-attack-charge-20090508-axd5.html”>Rex</a>.

Does anyone have any tips on how to go about it? I bags Eddie McGuire…

you can have eddie I want rove…

Gotta catch 'em all!

I thought Rex was the one being a tool behind the wheel and precipitated the whole road rage thing. And that thing with the Newtons - well did they ever catch them?

man i loved that thing with the newtons spewin his fuckwit son wasnt in the car.I hope they never get caught.

Some balding cunt just started giving me shit for track-standing at the lights on Swan Street. “Just put your feet down you dick”. Who the fuck cares if I do or don’t?

Someone just made a fucking enemy.

They see me standin’
they be hatin’.
That kind of stuff just makes me laugh, I’d be all ‘WOO YEAH BRING IT, KOJAK!’ :evil:
(next time tell him it’s an act of protest and hand him a leaflet. He’ll be confused and paranoid for weeks, because of all the people doing it…)

haha :lol:
But were you track standing like a n00b- you know, back and forward, back and forward, shaking.
Sometimes I feel like saying the same thing after witnessing some awful bike skillz around… just sayin’ :evil:

Ha ha ha, I like the leaflet idea.

And no, it was no newb-stand. That’s why I was so confused. If I was wavin’ about going back and forth in front of cars and what not, I could almost understand it, but it was SOLID I tells ya. I even held it while I was arguing with him. Fucking dropkick. I’m pretty sure that he didn’t have a penis.

Did you have your hands on the bars? If so, then he had a valid point.

No he didn’t.

Ss, according to you, every time I trackstand at the lights (which is about 7 or 8 times on the way to work) I have to do it no-hands, other wise I should un-clip?

And your logic for this is…?

My post was missing something.

:smiley:

There you go.

Oh. Okay.

Sarcasm doesn’t show up on the internet very well.