Pedophile Island

in a forum of ever growing crap, i thought i would share this with people who share my sense of humor

best gag: they will create the Pedophile Island Constitution

California Gov. Candidate Proposes “Pedophile Island” - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

yeah, i thought it was amazing. awaiting the south park tribute where the pedophiles’ technology evolves to become superior and they end up invading the US.

I like to think it’ll become parents new favorite empty threat -
“Johnny, eat your greens otherwise we’ll send you to pedophile island”

a scary thought is that it might force them to mate and have babies
imagine being a pedophiles child

“This ‘Island’ will represent a way of life that has long since been forgotten: one in which our forefathers came to this land with a wagon, some animals, seed, and tools, looking for water and land to build their lives around,” Hughes writes."

So, you want them to become Amish? I’m sure that convicted pedophiles who are already confused can live in harmony with one another and grow vegetables with singalongs at the end of each day, all WITHOUT technology that they’ve used and become accustomed to their whole lives. C’mon Douglas…

is it just me, or does Douglas R. Hughes ironically display a disturbing “pedo-smile” in the accompanying pic?

was just about to post that.

my parents used to threaten me with being sent to the “naughty boys home”.

when i was extra shit, they’d even pack a little bag for me, put me in the car and then pull up to the driveway of what i was assured what the Home before i’d promise to be good etc…

being young, unable to read and a somewhat dim child i later found out it was just the local private school that had scary looking gates .

Wow, your parents were kinda cool - that’s fucked up and I like it. Have to file that one away in my parenting handbook…I’m clearly too soft.

SW

Why does this spring to mind?

(Also, dumbest idea I’ve heard all month)

I wonder if, like Monster Island, it will actually be a peninsula?