pete bundy is having a sale.

if i were in sydney, i’d totally go to this:

“It’s on!! Saturday Sept 14th 2013 7.30am-3.30pm @ Peter Bundy Cycles 160 South Belmore Road, Riverwood. Clearance sale heaps of goodies from frames ‘n’ forks,old road frames from 62cm down to 49cm,odd wheels,chainrings,unfinished projects,Malvern Star Skidstar frame and forks,even got a Malvern Star 2 star road frame,Sturmey Archer “NEW” front dyno hub with lights new in box,Sprint double leather toe straps $40pr,Road and MTB shoes to clear from $15pr to $60pr. Will post more as the time gets closer.”

Will be there. Probably at 7.30.

Yep.

Sorry if this is a scrub question, but where can I find more info on the sale? (Checked his IG/facey/website and didn’t find anything) Churrrs

It’s Peter Bundy, just call the shop.

I went in there lAst weekend for something unrelated. GOLDMINE.

Anyone been out today yet??

yeah what’s the go in 59-61cm frames?

It’s on next week lol

Constantly getting dates wrong I am.
Went out yesterday, picked up ultegra 9-speed group, with rear wheel and tire/tube, bar and stem combo, and fresh cables for $150!!
And a Jim built roadie frame for $100! I reckon he ripped me off with the Campy Pista pedals, cinelli cages and straps for $80!!

Bargains.

He can’t wait for the vultures tomorrow…

Damn you I needed a groupset! Going to go and see tomorrow morning.

Bargain!! Yeah ha ha I probably won’t go down. There was plenty of gear there when I looked a few weeks back, but I don’t need anything lol

Actually it’s a Ultegra/Dura Ace mix.

Anyone been? Anything left?

Considering heading out now.

So how’d everyone go…?

Was chatting to him Sunday night. He’s still got loads of “stuff”, so much so he’s considering taking the show on the road to Melbourne…

5th of October, Abbotsford Cycles swap meet…

Someone go take photos of everything for sale and post pictures. Sounds like alot of bargains to be had