PF30 6700 Compatibility

These kind of issues hurt my brain, and searching the internet is tiring. Did a bit of a search but no luck.

I have a All City Mr Pink road frame, with a PF30 Press Fit BB.

I also have a full 6700 Groupset. With hollowtech II cranks which I am assuming are on BSA external bearings.

What item(s) (preferably available on wiggle) do I need to put that crank set into that frame?

(Whilst I know this isn’t ideal using converters, etc, its what I want/need to do right now, as I cant justify a new groupset at the moment).

Praxis, Parlee, wheels mfg, FSA all make BBs/adaptor cups.

Praxis is probably the nicest of the lot.

Agreed with Praxis being the nicest, couldn’t find on Wiggle though.

Praxis Works | Conversion Kit

Wiggle options.

Wiggle | SRAM PressFit 30 to BSA Adapter | Bottom Brackets

Wiggle | Wheels Manufacturing BB30 to 24mm Crank Spindle Shims | Bottom Brackets

Agreed with Praxis being the nicest, couldn’t find on Wiggle though.

Praxis Works | Conversion Kit

Wiggle options.

Wiggle | SRAM PressFit 30 to BSA Adapter | Bottom Brackets

Wiggle | Wheels Manufacturing BB30 to 24mm Crank Spindle Shims | Bottom Brackets

Wheels Mfg PressFit 30 to Outboard Bottom Bracket for 24mm Cranks (Shimano)

Could I also use this?

I think so. This reminds me I actually need to hunt one of these down for myself.

Looks similar to the Praxis though, just a screw fit rather than collet. i might just order that one though, seems to be a more well rounded solution.

Wiggle | Race Face PF30 Bottom Bracket | Bottom Brackets

Edit - Oops,. MTB only…

Chris King PF30 BB and ‘conversion kit 1’, too.

ive yet to hear someone complain about praxis conversion bbs, they seem to be rock solid

every time wheels manufacturing sell one of those press in adaptors they laugh. two bits of plastic. $40.

FWIW i have a zillion bb30 to shimano adaptors if anyone wants one cheap.