Pissed off. Need to vent.

for $12.95 you probz coulda got a hacksaw. woulda been a lot quicker going thru the bike than the lock.
#devil’s advocate

lol would have loved to have seen his face after seeing his bike with a missing section of toptube…

The last time this happened to me I was lucky that the FHC had used a cheap combination lock, but I was unlucky that I was already running late for a meeting. I got the lock off after about ten minutes of turning the tumblers (that also gave me something to do while I waited to see if the FHC turned up). I re-locked the FHC’s bike and took a few more seconds to write a note to the FHC about how he had ruined my day. That made me feel a lot better.

Another alternative = leave your bike locked up with your own chain, leave a note for the FHC (if you want to) and take a taxi. Upside = its a very quick solution, you don’t risk charges of criminal damage or attempted theft, and you don’t risk reprisals from the FHC. Downside = it costs money (although not much if you only have a short trip, and even a hacksaw costs $$), you’ll need to come back to collect your bike later, and its not dangerous/edgy/sexy.

it doesn’t sound right but at the time i was frustrated and it was late … plus i over-exaggerated the damage part, i ididn’t do much…

Probably an accident, just fucken, take out there seatpost and shit in their frame, or fill it with fish. Rog on the stink.

Thanks for that Pip. I now have an mental picture of you squatting on the side walk next to a bike rack trying to shit down someone’s seat tube. You may have invented a new sport – we can call it ‘precision shitting’ (points for style, degree of difficulty, quality & quantity of faecal matter).

Seriously though, would that even work? Won’t the seat tube become an airtight container after you re-insert the seatpost. That should mean there won’t be any stink at all until someone eventually takes that seat post again. That may be months or years. Of course, when the seatpost is eventually removed …

It might seep out the bidon cage holes, if you strip the thread so the bolts can’t go back in there.

Or out of your bottom bracket.

Pouring milk down there would be a lot easier than shitting… Maybe add some chicken as well to liven things up.

Just sayin’

Reminds me of Fresh greasing up his BB with Iced coffee every day.

What if it was an accident?

accidents happen cos people are careless and couldn’t give a fuck about others.

^this.

^^ this… makes me lol

eeerrrrr Huston we have a new signature. :slight_smile:

stangest part of it… I can totally visualise you committing such an act - it’s right up your alley