Pogliaghi WHAT THE????

Just remembered,

Rotorburn.

lolz, would love to see that happening…

Its a disgrace.
Wrecked c record cranks and a pog, Just to be differnt.

nice bike. i’ll be watching.

points for originality, but brake setup is bullshit. as noted, no use when chain lost, so zero redundancy effectively. also, if you are going to run one brake, it may as well be a front brake.

The starting bid is worth the wheels and cranks.
Complete c record pdals go for stupid $$$$

anyone? threw in a cheeky bid towards the end, but my heart wasn’t in it.

cheap.

So I searched Pogliaghi and found this…

Yes, I am the bidding winner. For $840, I’m more then happy. I agree though, the brakes are a bit of a joke and add an unnecessary weight to the bike as they’re not the lightest. It seems easily removable, but I’ve yet to decide on what brakes to buy next.

In regards to an earlier post on here, how badly does braking affect the tubing? I rarely use them, and when I do it’s more of a gentle squeeze to help with the downhills until I get it on a more manageable gear ratio. From what I’ve gathered whilst riding it, the brakes feels more akin to skidding than anything else.

Its hard to say as I have not seen anything this silly before, especially after long term use.

Personally with my experience with tubes, i think it is asking for trouble

My recommendation would be to remove the ridiculous contraption and fit a front brake, use a track brake adapter if the fork isn’t drilled, there are plenty made in Japan