Polly's new crabon roady...

check out the Alchemy Arion:
Alchemy Arion Custom Carbon Aero Road Bike – Unboxed, Weighed & First Rides! - Bike Rumor

Cash for comment/product placement/call it what you will.

Polly’s site is the blog version of infomercials as seen on Mornings with Kerri-Anne.

LOL.

This bike is fine.

I’d ride it.

You guys suck. What happened to all the hate we used to have on FOA?

Form looks good, though not a fan of the paint. Too square for the style. Would ride lots, yes.

Don’t worry things tend to heat up when Polly makes a guest appearance… (hopefully)

I can’t wait to start my own blog :slight_smile:
I’ll go down as the biggest wanker ever, hater’s gonna be all over it and I think even Rigid Bloke will Tsk-Tsk and roll his eyes.

fwiw, anyone who’s met John has nothing but good things to say including myself. Dude is tireless, lives, breathes bikes and has a genuine passion for bikes and cyclists. Part of his blog is self serving, it’s how he makes a living. Show me one bike magazine that doesn’t wax lyrical a little bit. A blog is an online magazine that’s easily distributed, costs you little and isn’t hard to access.

I love you Johnno & I also love Prolly. I’m not saying if you two met you’d be swapping tongues but I’m sure you’d get along great.

anyone believe he actually paid for it/paid anything close to retail for it?

at least this one looks hot.

I don’t doubt it, but I need to vent my hate somewhere. The internet is pretty much designed for it.

True dat. I’m the first to put my hand up and admit the same.

Maybe we should start a hater’s sub-section on this forum … visible to everyone, not just the Mooderators <grin>

Custom? Fits Well and functional. Pretty much just a by-product of domestic engineering and fabrication.

Just hopes he rides it. Seems to change his steed pretty frequently.

It’s obvious Prolly has a personal sponsorship deal with Chris King. Just wait for the limited edition Purple bits to appear to this bike, I guarantee it!

Sneak peek at Prolly’s next ride report whilst down here in Oz.

Yeah, coz no one here is guilty of that.

People in glass houses Blakey… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Did I exclude myself from that statement Horatio?

Spirito is probably right,
It’s probably over enthusiasm not over written.
I personally love carbon customs,

But I need to vent some hate some where even if it is misguided

Y’all need to find new forums. Especially political ones … Here’s me frothing on the subject of Republicans.
on another note (opposite of yesterdays post) - Road Bike, Cycling Forums

If I can make a suggestion for successful hating: don’t hate one person, hate them all :wink:

His blog was better when it was all fixies.

I don’t think so. Fixie 24/7 is boring. Doggie style every time is boring.