post a pic of you and your latest purchase v2.

sshhhhh

Tramp-mamp-oline!

I suppose she could have paid for it all if I raided her bank account, but she didn’t.

gotta have the gumwalls

I bought these shoes thinking I’d probably never have the nerve to wear them in public. Now I’m thinking I might wear them to work tomorrow. #eddievanhalen

And a Steinberger bass.

If you wear them to work tomorrow I’ll wear my Gorillaz cons to work

Those Van Halen shoes are beyond awesome.

Just pulled the trigger on this, was fairly cheap due to it’s weathered paint and chrome and no fork, but still pretty chuffed. Always wanted a Merckx. Am thinking a chrome Soma fork or similar, perhaps carbon, don’t know yet.

A Columbus Minimal carbon fork would look pretty good. If you’re gonna go non-original you may as well go carbon.

nice, but find a panto fork!

Stumbled across a place that imports American sweets, thought id give the Twinkie a try. That thing is sickly sweet.

ftfy

Nice one, I was looking at this last night, it’s the Reynolds 753 job, yeah?

Please for the love of Merckx don’t put a carbon fork on it.

Might as well jump in them.

Pretty hard to find a 1" carbon fork that isn’t held together with glue and less than 15 years old I’d just go steel

If you want new 1" carbon;

There’s this pseudo mini-tapered fork (custom lower headset race/bearing/cup for larger than 1" steerer at the crown)
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/302235967321

Columbus minimal

Carbon fork on old frame very good sensations.

It was either that, or a Soma Chromed road fork that I was thinking of initially.

Yeah man, I knew it wasn’t going to last long at that price. Getting it to replace this: