Post A Pic Of Your Favourite Christmas Present

I’m more of a Nikon lad myself.

I wish I got something like that for Christmas ):

anyone read this…?

My awesome wife got me some great stuff: Campag jersey/socks/hat, and a new honey b17 for the cross-check.

kozyndan print fucking stoked!

and the book to go with the series,

thanks lady friend!

You win :wink:

sick

Yep, it’s pretty good.

:slight_smile: Proud of my lovely lady for paying attention. :slight_smile:

I got this.

Hand-me-down from pro photographer aunt.

I have no idea if it’s good, nor any idea how to use it competently, think I’m making up for it in enthusiasm though.

Awesome.

I got the book for my wife a few years ago. I was lucky enough that her sister was in Melbourne and got a birthday wish written / signed on the inside from Kozyndan.

Jln awesome, aparently it’s out of print now and the copy I got is the last one in Melbourne, or so outre say

cal that camera is a win!, keep up the enthusisim and you’ll figre it out after a coupleof rolls, just don’t let the first 2 rolls of shitty pics get you down, it’s needed learning curve

Marshall Major headphones. Spent the last day and a half listening to Tool, Parkway Drive, AC/DC, pretty much anything heavy that I can get my hands on.

yessssssssssssssssssssssss

hours of fun drinking beer and throwing this in the large backyard of the “in law’s” house yesterday :slight_smile:

i’m apparently also getting a set of clip in pedals, yet to determine which ones to get…

EDIT - i should mention that this will be getting plenty of use in Edinburgh Gardens whenever the sun is shining and it’s the weekend/evening!! more bike frizbee anyone???

I got $300 in spare change, as I have done for the last 5 or 6 years. My dad rules!

I got a broken and bruised Dad out of hospital for xmas.
He crashed his motorcycle earlier in the week.
People don’t walk away from a motorcycle accident at 100km, but despite broken bones and constant pain, he doesn’t have any spinal or head injuries so we’re lucky to have him around.

^^ far out, that is a lucky dad. There have been a lot of motorbike accidents in my part of the woods… one that is very close to home as well which involved a family member. Hope he is okay in the long run.

I got this from my secret santa. The most amazing cinematography I have seen. Less about the riders ego’s and more about the bike itself I guess.

YouTube - Life Cycles - Stance Films - OFFICIAL 2010 Mountain Bike Trailer 1080p

^^ looks wonderful

Great news mate. Hope he makes a full recovery.

My xmas pressie was a YES to my marriage proposal!

Congrats! How did you do it? Chucking ‘will you marry me’ in the xmas bon bons on one of those lame joke papers would have been tops.

Nah but that woulda been hilarious cos the ones we did pop at lunch were that hard to crack open when they did shit went flyin everywhere!!!

Went for a ride Christmas morning and proposed at a spot along the way. She had no idea! Then let all the family know at once over lunch later that day.