post a pic of your latest purchase!

I could eat a schnitzel right now.

Thanks for 10% Wiggle code Kreyziest. Got these for two for just over $100. Gonna stick em on the F(ake) Moser.

+1 czech style

Care to share?

10-off

Thought I’d give a heads up anyone thinking of buying from Wiggle should look at some of the German bike sites: Starbike, Bike24 and bike-components.de. Because the Euro has lost so much value in the past 12 months, most things are cheaper to buy from countries from Mainland Europe ATM. All the prices are listed with VAT which is 19%, But this doesn’t apply to us here cause we’re outside the EU.

Better that a 10-off code… just sayin.

Good share that one! Thanks

But they charge you postage, don’t accept paypal and charge you in Euros. But yeah bike24 rocks right now.

that seat is pretty nice, had one on the roady before i sold it, but i prefer the max flite gel

good tip! guess i’ll be ordering a group from one of these guys.

not purchased but given to me by my mum for my birthday, the kids love it.

woops

A store called Minimax, and it cost $649, it was on sale from 750.
Yup getting atatchments, Im thinking the pasta one is best.

just got this for the coming darkness…

very impressive box… might have to get some foam and make a travel tool kit with this for my torque wrench and other must have traveling tools…

the not included handle bar mount was a bit loose and rattles with the light in place… WTF
so i fixed it with a little lizard skin race tape finish tape… works a fucking treat.

Not sure if I should put this here, the coffee thread or my dubai thread. Here it is (will update my Dubai thread soon though given I have been here for 3 weeks).

Finally found some good coffee in the UAE. Picked up a hario skerton grinder, chemex flask & filters, some single origin Ethiopian roasted by this mob and some greenery for our new apartment. Good day.

da8dd8fc54a811e1b9&.jpg

Nice one buddy. Those Hario grinders and chemex flasks are great little bits of kit. Glad to hear that you found some good coffee. And I can empathise with your hunt, I still remember the day we found Monmouth Coffee in London, back in the days before Square Mile. We’re pretty spoilt down here in AU/NZ with our coffee.

been looking for one for about a year or so. last one i saw was $400 so i grabbed this one for considerably less (even though it’s a bit scratched up)

(it’s a c-record in century grey finish)

cheap nalini’s, least it’ll match my paint

Just need the weather to cool down a bit.