Pre- Xmas ride, beer & bbq

I’m in too, reckon Nth Bondi is better light/sunset wise though… however that close to Christmas it can be pretty hard to snare one of the two(?) BBQ’s. We could always Get Zachary to cater for us from his lovely cafe!

I’ll try and make it either way.

Pyrmont park is bloody nice when the sun goes down, and has the big benefit of not being in Bondi!

Nice beach pretty girls… Whats wrong with Bondi…

Beach girls ain’t nothin’ on the inner west, yo!

Haha your fucken kidding me an’t you :wink:

//youtu.be/JJMFhc2lLoQ

we know you like em’ young and flashy as any older single old man in bondi with madddd toys and rapha to burn does but innerwest is the place to be … all about width not not height (dj krush) or i could quote kayne for you bondi boys… " young(maybe) rich and tasteless… pyrmont for sure not as many many people to look at you looking good but that park is gold at sunset.

I only like Kensington. We have everything, including three portuguese chicken joints within 50m of each other. We also have Spirito.

Kenso Ogalo is king of all kings.

Pfft, Kensington ain’t nothing on Petersham shops.

Fuck all y’all: Baulkho Bowlo shits on all you eastern hipster cvnts. But I’ll deign to show my face at Pyrmont for said bbq/beers. Looking forward to it.

Quoted for truth.

I’d be up for this. and should be free

nothing in life is free kido…

its BYO

… wat

I mean i should be free. Gift wrapped and everything :wink:

So Pub it is huh…

if it stays warm/dry we go to the park…if wet to the pub…Hero of Waterloo

Sounds good. I think it will be dry. Can’t wait for this, haven’t seen some of you for a long time.

Still looking pretty good.

Anyone have any old (25c) tyres laying around? My gator is completely squared and has a couple gnarly holes in it… Preferably something puncture proof as I’m a bit of a hack, but beggers can’t be choosers!