PRICE CHECK: Colnago Pista

Heylo,

I know we don’t normally do price check posts but they do on the Torana Forum so I guess I can do it here as well.

Have the possibility of buying a Colnago Pista, however due to the fact that I rarely see them I thought the fixed community/Any actual track riders may have an idea.

Colnago Pista 57cm
Campagnola C record Hubs DT Spokes Mavic Rims
Dura Ace 165 NJS
Campagnola seatpost
Gipiemme Pista headset

I have photos but Cycleuckets proclaims to have exceeded some bandwidth so when its fixed I’ll add em.

How much do you think this is worth???

Yewwwwwww

If it’s in good nick, I reckon in excess of $2000.00 sounds about right.

What’s the condition? I bought my Colnago track bike for $600

Yeah its pretty perfect actually, slight discolouration and scrape marks on the BB but aside from that and the fact thats its a bit of a girly blue colour.

Really I wan tot upload some pictures…Cursed CycleBucket

Well you got ripped off :stuck_out_tongue: haha. i got mine pretty cheeeeep. If the owner knows what he is on about and the bikes in good condition you’ll be paying $1500 + with good parts as you described.

There you go…

Thanks Jolan :smiley:

SO consensus is around $1,500 then?

wow, whatever it costs, I reckon it’s worth every penny…

that chromed head tube detail is so nice… :slight_smile:

buy it or regret it later… :wink: :roll:

Buy it before someone else finds out where its being sold and scoops it up before you.

$1500 for this is a great deal. $2000 is probably more accurate.

take down that photo of the cranks before the purists have a conniption :stuck_out_tongue:

1100-1300 on the velodrome notice board, $2k+ on ebay

In the collectors market there is no such thing as paying too much … only too early.

It’s old … they don’t make it anymore … you only live once. If it’s the right size and colour/style you’re after … go nut$ :wink:

it does look sweet im sure someone would pay 2g$ + on ebay, the only thing it lacks for me is straighter forks and more seat tube. (both easily changeable)

how much straighter … the wheel barely clears the downtube as it is :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it just me or does the STA seem a little out of whack in proportion to the head tube?