Protest ride

well then… HaHa eat shit wood pushers

It was nice while you were away Kenny.

Maybe I missed something in this thread, but where abouts on Brunswick St tomorrow night is the ride starting? The Brunswick St Mall? Cheers

wow that’s unbelievable
i hope you guys/girls protest your way to freedom!

We aren’t trying to mislead anyone to join in this ride, bicycles are not a part of this ban but laws such as these infringe on peoples personal rights without getting their consent. We are just trying to bring this to the public view. Its a matter of pissing off the wrong people, like they have started cracking down on fixie riders in Melbourne.

So lets fucking ride!

We will be at the Ann St side of Brunswick street at 7pm tonight.

i wonder how strictly they will police this. my and my house mate were bombing down waterworks in red hill 2am a few nights ago, and the cops rolled past a few times but did nothing. if i wasn’t working i’d be down with my board though.

Well said Erik, I’ll be coming past the shop after work but I have to ride home and change bikes so will probably meet you all at Ann St before 7. Unless our posse wants to ride via Woolloongabba and over the Story bridge for a change?

Consider that your first spanking guys

You’ll get your second spanking tomorow nite Dragon Ryder.

How so?

Halloween? Or is that Saturday nite :stuck_out_tongue:

anything interesting happen?

I got a spanking, apparently :expressionless:

everyone loves a wicked spankin from someone dressed up in a uniform… it’s the shit dreams are made of

The Brisbane skate and boarding community came out in force! I must have counted about 300* dudes all wearing matching fluoro sneakers and World Industry clothing. Before it kicked off one guy jumped up on a bin in the middle of Brunswick St Mall and revved up the crowd. They really appreciated the fixed gear support and we acted as a kind of phalanx off the front of the crowd steering them into King George Square. Once we got there it was ollies, kick flips and half cabs for all!

• By 300 I actually mean 5, thus the fixed gear rider to boarder ratio was about 2:1

bogus.

i saw a few skaters around the gabba during the night i should of told them about it.

The fact that no-one (by no-one i mean no-one important) knew it was happening and the piss poor attendance of any skaters etc etc etc, means the nite was pretty much useless.

should of just done skids out the front of the outpost instead.

Outside city hall seemed more appropriate last nite :roll:

Maybe another event should be organized and a proper press release be distributed? That way there’s a chance the media will have buy in to it.