Pushies Galore 2012

Pushies Galore is on again this year - 14 & 15 July 2012.

On the Saturday there will be a launch party and photo exhibition opening kicking off at 5pm.

Sunday doors open at 10am to the public. All on at the Holland Park Bowls Club. Should be a good weekend with plenty more yet to be announced.

Stay up-to-date on Biking Brisbane site.

shame about the shit bike on the flyer.

Yeah just got to work with what you got I suppose. Dayne’s Llewellyn will be making an appearance. For a custom track frame made by Darrell McCulloch with multi shape I guess it’s ok.

Hahaha It was a pleasure Gavin and i cant wait for the big weekend.

Ohhh boy i’m excited… will be driving done with a boot full…

Flyer looks awesome…

Yeah the whole thing looks to be a great weekend,
May be I should throw a fri or sat night alley cat for the weekend if gav approves.
Nothing huge

Perhaps the winner of the best track bike last year should be featured on the flyer- oh hang on that would be my Bonavia :slight_smile:

I heartily approve. Friday probably best night.

Can i suggest you get some grass track racing sorted during the weekend?
I will get you more information if you need it, there are a few in Brisbane that I know will offer advice and help, I’ve wanted you guys to get some going for a while now.

and driving back with a trailer load?

or will you just book a full carriage on the train?

There is a cross race on the weekend after if that helps.

Friday night it is,
Nothing to serious.
May be a Icons of Brisbane sought of thing.

Updated list of trade stall holders up here. 22 for now with a few more in the works. Good mix of old friends and some new ones.

Just found this fb page as i dont have fb, Looking to be a great weekend,
Any out of state guys or gals thinking of heading up should do so its a big weekend of biking.

is anyone organising a sat morning ride or similar?
unofficial river loop departing southbank at 10am or some such?
bonus points for those wearing pushies galore t-shirts?

^^^^ FUCKIN 10AM!!! there are other normal ppl on this forum

6am?
i was thinking of all the vintage riders, maaan. takes time to look that good!

T-shirts designs in the drafting phase. Any preferences from [COLOR=“Red”]this lot[/COLOR]?

Anyone going down to swap frames? I’m thinking about bringing down an old llewelyn TT

i’m sure you’ll find some kindred spirits, Stewy.
did you go to the last one, or the first one? plenty of ppl selling/swapping frames.