Pushies Galore - ROAD TRIP! Melb-Canb-Syd-Bne

Itinerary is pretty much locked in for the Pushies Galore truck. If you want to include your bike in the show ‘n’ shine in Brisbane (or just transport a bike for that matter) it’s $20 return. If you’re interested in putting your bike/s on the truck, pop your details here.

Trip will look like this:

5 July 2014 (Saturday)

Melbourne pick up
Time: 11.30am - 1pm

Drive to Canberra

6 July 2014 (Sunday)

Canberra pick up
Time: 8am - 9am

Drive to Sydney

Sydney pick up
Time: 2pm - 4 pm

7 July 2014 (Monday)

Drive to Brisbane

Pushies is on the 13th July with the truck returning south just after Pushies (dates TBA)

I’m not in, but this is rad.

There is so much cool stuff planned for this weekend and plenty of floor space amongst the #foamafia if you are keen to come up. Smack bang in the middle of the Tour de France as well which means some late night bike sports viewing and shit talking will be had.

Yeah, not mentioned above but besides Pushies Galore on the Sunday there is an exclusive event at Crankstar on the Friday with Greg Softley showing off some of his collection, a huge Bike Polo tourney on the saturday and sunday as well as a live screening on the tour at Casa Di Angus aka. East Brisbane Brew House aka. The Ant Farm and beer!!

Any interstate folk coming up for this? Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth etc…

I can house folks… 1 bed and 2 x couches down stairs

I’ll be there

And I should mention it is an awesome event!
I have headed up for the last two and it was definitely worth it

Well i know what i am doing on my Bday!!

Wow, this is the coolest event/promo/idea in all of Oz !!!

^ so we may finally see Spirito in Brivegas???

Would love to and planning on it … July 1st I start a new lease :wink: so timing is a little tricky (could so use a carpenter/electrician/plumber right now) but I’ve been meaning to come up for this for some time now and It’s just gonna have to happen.

Wondering about the bike transport, might make use of it ?? Still not 100% sure.

Awesome… I have a spare bed if needed… 5 min ride radius to pushies and Antmans…

How can I say no :slight_smile:

So if people are serious about bike transport you really need to put your hand up an a commitment ASAP as the guys are out laying a big expense to get it to happen.
As far as I’m aware there is only a couple of people in MLB so far and a couple in nsw so if it is to go ahead and actually happen it needs a few more numbers pretty soon.

People get on it, it is by far the best bike event in Australia and well worth the cheap flight up.

Pushies Galore 2014 | Cycle EXIFCycle EXIF

A quick announcement on the Pushies Galore truck.

Unfortunately, we’ve had to scrap the plans to run the truck from Melbourne to Brisbane this year. Due to the low numbers of confirmed bikes to be transported, it was looking to be too expensive to run.

We initiated the plans as a way that people outside Queensland could include their bikes in the show ‘n’ shine, or as a way to cheaply transport their bike to get around town on over the weekend. To date, the demand just wasn’t there so we’ve had to put it on hold.

We’ll be keen to look at it next year and hear people’s thoughts if it’s a viable option for getting your bike north.

Everything else is going ahead as planned, including the Friday night event with Greg Softley and some of his top notch bikes.

A big thanks to Commuter for putting their hand up to host the collection point in Melbourne, and a bike thanks to those guys that helped get the word out. Maybe next year.

Sorry to hear Gavin, it’s a brilliant idea and I hope you guys give it go next year.
Looking forward to heading up and seeing what BrisVegas has enjoyed for many years now :slight_smile:

Thanks Spirito. Yeah was going to a costly exercise, not even taking into account our time to drive the truck up. It’s something we really want to do, so fingers crossed it can come off in the future. We wanted to announce it far enough out from the event so that people can find alternative transport methods.

Look forward to seeing you soon.