mks pedals
mks clips
random single straps
nitto ui5ex stem
nitto b125 track handlebars
stock bb
stock cane creek headset
stock seatpost
stock sugino rd cranks (wanted to upgrade, but feel fine for now)
halo aerotrack rims, novatech hubs (built by user slinky)
44t 1/8" cycleunderground chainring
17t 1/8" roselli rear cog (pretty good ratio for the hills around my house)
token lockring
kmc 1/8" chain
random rear tire
vittoria zaffiro front tire

It sure is rare to see one with that funky rainbow thing going on the pic :wink:

???

Sarcasm’s not your strong point then?

excuse me?

http://sarchasm.net/

the original title is a sarcastic one. that’s all.

chill man, dont h8 cre8.

LOL i’ve never bothered clicking that link through fear of multiple popups of men in showers.

Useful.

Anyway sorry…nice bike and as supposedly common these stock pista’s are I think i’ve only ever seen two in 3-4 years riding in London and Sydney. Seen way more Colnago’s and Vivalo’s. Maybe it’s a Melb/U.S thing :?

haha. nice title bro.

There’s certainly plenty of them on the road and even more at Cecil Walker on Brunswick St. Half the store is dedicated to em’

sorry want sure if he was serious or not so i simply posted the link and the question mark’s. thank you for clearing that up for me now…

i don’t really see the point of sarcasm in texted nessages or on forum’s. its proven that sarcasm is actually a result of change in pitch within a person’s voice.

Usage
Hostile, critical comments may be expressed in an ironic way such as saying “don’t work too hard” to a lazy worker. The use of irony introduces an element of humour which may make the criticism seem more polite and less aggressive, but understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker’s intentions.

sorry maybe i didn’t hear you correctly.

I’m pretty sure reading the context that “second order interpretation” has nothing to do with aural interpretation, and a lot to do with the situation, intent and prior knowledge of social norms. also, wikipedia doesn’t really prove a lot anyway

fixed that for you.

hence the reason you have :smiley: :slight_smile: :frowning: :-o :? :sunglasses: :lol: :x :stuck_out_tongue: :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink: :expressionless: at your disposal.

Back to the bike.

I like it alot. I have soft spot for these. They might have average to below average components but they ride nice around the streets and the chrome is sex!

Are you actually saying that sarcasm cannot be expressed in the written word?

You don’t read much do you.

fixed.org.au needs more love <33333333

The front fork is a bit ugly, but I likethe PISTA’s.

^yesss, i totally agree

stock pista fork is v ugly, but ill live :slight_smile:

i have to agree about the forks on the pista but if you put some threaded forks and then a quill stem you have a nice looking bike

good attitude. ride the shit out of it till it breaks, then replace it with something better.