Research - understanding of bicycle riding in QLD

Participate in Research
(copied and pasted from:)

http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/cyclingsurvey.jsp

Queensland Cycle Survey

The Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety – Queensland (CARRS-Q) is currently conducting research to gain a better understanding of bicycle riding in Queensland.

Information will be collected on topics including:

reasons for cycling
types of cycling activities Queenslanders participate in
injury experiences
cyclists’ safety behaviours
perception of risk

CARRS-Q is looking for interested individuals to complete a survey, online or paper, that takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. Participants need to be 18 years or older, live in Queensland and have ridden a bike in the last 12 months. A parent or guardian may complete a survey for their child/children.

Participants can submit a survey anonymously or provide contact details to be entered in a monthly draw to win prizes including water bottles, safety accessories and cycling jerseys.

Solo rider or one of the bunch? Help us discover who is riding bikes, and why, in Queensland

Complete the survey online

Please note, if you have difficulty accessing the online survey it may be due to your firewall settings. If this issue affects you, please contact us to be sent a survey by post or email.

For more information, or to request a paper copy of the survey, please contact

Amy Schramm on 07 3138 4944 or APPLESle Sticher (for NQ residents) on 07 4091 3458,

or email cyclesurvey@qut.edu.au

To read about The Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety – Queensland (CARRS-Q), see: http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/aboutus/

maybe an online form would get them more stats.

these is an online form.

I can’t see it and theres no link to it either. I do have a firewall of sorts but theres no rule there stopping links…

The link is: QLD Safety Online Survey - Taken from the page linked…

cheers, all done.

I will do these things but as soon as i have to email or ring someone I get the sudden onset of ‘ICan’tBeFukdIttis’. :slight_smile: