Retro M-Star fresh out of the box

ftfy

Apologies for hurting your gumwall feelings

Accepted. Gumwall feelings are more sensitive than regular feelings. :frowning:

The most suprising thing is that it took this long for the username Merckx to be used.

^ Kinda like calling your Volkswagen Beetle a Porsche.

Isn’t that what a Boxster is?

it’s tradition, the 928’s and 944’s rocked van engines

heh!

hey guys thanks for the mad props on my new fixie- thinking of getting some new wheels to brighten up the rig and have it stand out from the rest! does anyone have ideas on what would be cool? maybe keeping it in the vintage theme would be best?

Honestly, I’d go with the polka-dot Velocity Deep-Vs. Polka-dots are really 50’s so it’ll look nice and vintage, and for some reason the polka dot rims are available quite cheap which I find odd cause they are sick.

These are rocking. Bit heavy, but sweet for skids.

I’ve got some you can have for $300. Cost me waaay more than that.

I hear white rims and white tires are what all the cool guys are rockin’ on their whips.

If it’s good enough for Brendan…

Yeah Brenno’s got Stars rims, and he flies!

I also hear the Quando hubs are very reliable.

Don’t make me ban you all.

It’s like the grupetto. If there’s enough of us, you surely can’t!

Seriously though the wheels you already have on it will be fine, if you want to upgrade and keep it classy and simple get some phils to open pros! They last forever and you can put them on whatever you build next. User Chimpy is actually looking to sell his if I remember correctly.

he bans, i unban… and the cycle of heckling continues.

‘mad props’? Don’t be gettin’ all up in my grille wid jour smack talk, mophistiphuckah.