Ride to conquer cancer rigid bloke colab

Ok if you lot donate over a thousand bucks (collectively) to my ride to conquer cancer account Chris Rule I will wear a rigid bloke kit of the forums choosing on day one. Also if any one wants wheels built or bike servicing done I happy to swap for donations, come on help me raise my goal.

http://ml12.conquercancer.org.au/site/TR/Events/Melbourne2012?px=1063474&pg=personal&fr_id=1060

I will give the money straight to you cos I don’t do credit cards.
I’ll give you $100 chris, it ain’t much but it’s what I can give you, also I’m drunk so remind me ok?

I will also massage you and go for rides with you.

Thanks Dlyan just no happy endings, as I say what ever people can give is cool with me the money goes to the peter mac not some big foundation. I think I will pack my tools on the day to help out and anyone else on fixed.org that is doing this I am happy to do some bike prep for you pre ride.

The Ride to Conquer Cancer Australia:

Hey Slinky,
Just made a donation for your ride. Always happy to give to such an important cause. Good luck buddy!
D

ps - Don’t know what to make of your offer to voluntarily wear the Rough Bloke getup. For my 2c, wear the ‘splat’ design.

Bump it up…

Come on guys, this is a cause that needs your support. Help Slinky out.

Done.

Thanks guys

You should hit rugged bloke up for a kit for the cause…

Thought I would just check in on the RB Facebook page. There is a new disturbing photo up on the page so I’m making a donation (under the business name so I can’t be traced to this RB evolution)

Thanks again, I am going to hopefully organize some kind of parts auction or event soon too to try and get the numbers up. Pony will be auctioning a frame of mine soon as well and it will be Tax deductible.

Thanks for donation’s commuter cycle guys keep’em coming, watch this space for some money raising ideas.

Done!

Donated

Thanks H missed you on the trails today.