Riding Like A maniac In Traffic WTF

Doesn’t make it a stupid thread Snowflake. Makes it a very interesting thread.

See how fast it’s growing and no one banning me yet?

Aaron FTW!!! :smiley:

that reminds me of an anarchist joke.

there were four anarchists in a room. how many factions were there?

eight.

here’s another one.

why do anarchists drink herbal tea?

because proper tea is theft. get it?

This thread’s worth it just for that :slight_smile:

Oh for fucks sake!..awful, you lot - go hug a fucking tree or something…

Yes, there are :wink: .

PUNKS NOT DEAD!!!

Just to put in my $0.02, I rarely see people who are obviously ‘into’ cycling run reds, it’s always people on K-mart mountain bikes wearing flourescent vests and stackhats.

…and what sort of hipster would give up a chance to throw down a trackstand?

it was the worst. i thought it was a parody, til i saw the fanboygirl comments below.
i think i’m gonna give up on western culture and go hijack a plane or something

Westerners have a culture? ? ? :-o

no, you see, it’s a play on words. ‘proper tea’, when you say it out loud, sounds like ‘property’. ‘property is theft’ is a famous anarchist pamphlet written by pierre-joseph proudhon. that’s why it’s funny!

No it’s a fucking awful joke, lame…like this guy, infact i deeply suspect you are him:

you mustn’t be getting it. you see, one of the cornerstones of anarchist theory is that ownership of property contradicts human nature, which is to share. individual property is stealing from the community, as such. and to contrast this with something as mundane as tea? comic genius!

Pinko-commie bastard, I’m calling ASIO…

Spose you think this is funny as well, commie?

Q. What does an anarchist taxi service look like?
A. The driver-passenger relationship represents an essential hierarchical relationship which must be broken down through long co-operative discussion and decision-making. Once all the occupants of the taxi are on equal terms, and those external to the taxi are aware and comfortable with their freedom to associate or disassociate with those within the taxi, discussions of possible destinations can begin in earnest. …

LOLZ!

i will be sure to take this one to the next co-op meeting! thanks, comrade!

ps. paging user frequently to this thread…

This thread got awesome.

derailing threads is my speciality. oh, and the revolution!

ITS JUST OD’d

no, you see, it’s a play on words. ‘proper tea’, when you say it out loud, sounds like ‘property’. ‘property is theft’ is a famous anarchist pamphlet written by pierre-joseph proudhon. that’s why it’s funny!

YAWN.

sorry what now, i was busy snorting coke off the asscracks of Morrocan slave boys, did you say something?

Sorry missed that again.

I was beating the shit out of Hattie Carrol with my new diamond crowned cane.

go on.

3 posts in a row shortsie? time for an intervention?