Riding with the unemployed

Yeah I’d be keen, but it is meant to be 33 on friday, what time you thinking of leaving?

Scrap that, I’ve picked up some work for Friday :frowning:

so Trigger, what day do you want to work next week, we’ll organise a ride on those days…

How about you just organise a day and I’m sure I’ll get called for some shifts, that’s how it seems to work!

Anyone up for a ride wednesday - gonna be a coolest day this week… Dandenong gravel or …

Tomorrow morning works for me, can only go out for about 3/4 hours though.

Then maybe something closer to home would be better - that doesn’t involve 1.5-2 hours of riding thru the burbs to get to the good stuff.

Doing 1in20 tomorrow morn, leaving sometime before 9, flexible as to exactly when, Trigger? MikeD?

Keen as. I’m not super quick/fit ATM though. MikeD?

Keen, also not particularly fit/fast either.

Have to put some slicks on my cx I guess.

k, i’ll roll out from North Fitz at 8 from the bowls club on bruns st. Might even consider the train option on the way back, depending on what time we’ve made and how the legs are.

I’ll be these maybe 5/10mins late.

Anybody wanna ride with the unemployed haitch this Tuesday? Might do Mt Pleasant Rd loop on the road bike.

Maybe, depends if semi-employed MikeD gets some work…

Can’t do tues Haitch, got me some work, but maybe thurs? looks cool…

That may just work for me. Especially the cool bit!

Pretty much not unemployed for the next couple weeks, sorry dudes.

Sweet. See ya (both bros) on a Sunday?

Not for the next three weeks, sorry dude. But we do need to catch up so I can pick your brains about Tassie.

Mike sorry I missed your message yesterday - have replied…