rock n roller racing! [28th Feb]

will include handicapped racing / the minute challenge / chooka challenge

be there!

ps. flyer c/o sime, who rules.

shit yeah! everyone should come to this - even if you don’t intend to race. damn good fun.

always awesome,i,m there

Nice Spokcard

heckling last time was fun.

i reckon rolling this time could be on the cards.

you could do both!

i’m also taking music selections again. seeing mckenny mash it to the benny hill theme last time was easily worth the five bucks i spent at iTunes. list your choices here or on facebook.

nice one sime… looks rad

+1. i love the ‘metal illuminati’ vibe it has going

i like the radness of the lighting boltz

Thanks guys,

Should be a really fun afternoon SO EVERYONE COME DOWN. Even if you are not racing come down and have some drinks, hang out and heckle/cheer the Rock n’ Rollers.

Currently trawling my itunes to see what I’ll be racing to… so far it looks like something by Converge \m/

I am in town for this. Duno if i can compete, might be able to come for a half and hour or so to heckle :evil:

Fixed that for you.

Awesome flyer, I’m also a fan of the illuminati (vibe, that is)

This interests me. I will see if I am available to come and try out.

Incorrect Converge pronunciation is hardcore Blasphemy… I’m lookin at you too Nik!

[quote="xbrendanx "]

you could do both!

i’m also taking music selections again. seeing mckenny mash it to the benny hill theme last time was easily worth the five bucks i spent at iTunes. list your choices here or on facebook.
[/quote]nashsville pussy-go motherfucker go
blood duster-knee deep in menstrual blood
bite it you scum-GG allin
nothing but classy tunes!!

i would rather pissing contest, more of a roller racing-esque vibe to it.

Fast & Loose - Motorhead please.

Hey Brendan, Can I Race to Integrity - Vocal Test please?

I just feel it is a really spiritual song and I can really relate to the lyrical content…

hell yes you can. i fucking love teggers!

WTF is the relation between cycling and devil worshipping/metal music?

Maybe the worshipping the ‘the horned’ gives one better results??? :stuck_out_tongue: :evil: