Rooted Takhion

Takhion Track Frame USSR Rare | eBay

Bent frame… But if you replace the forks it’s rideable?

The helmet comments weren’t that brilliant either.

A more fuller quote would do justice to the eBay ad:

It would be okay with a different sent of forks, I wouldn’t recomend riding off of a gutter though. The
Tubes could be replaced, or Even shortened by the right person. If you get it cheap enough it is worthwhile.

Despite the damage to the frame my b43s didn’t even buckle. Though perhaps with a lighter wheelset the frame may still be fine. I’ve worn a helmet since then, but I only walked away with a black eye from the rear windshield despite my lack of helmet.

This bike sucks.

Let’s talk about its namesake as they are much more interesting.

Ready for a headfuck?

Because a tachyon [is a theoretical paritcle which] always moves faster than light, we cannot see it approaching. After a tachyon has passed nearby, we would be able to see two images of it, appearing and departing in opposite directions. The black line is the shock wave of Cherenkov radiation, shown only in one moment of time. This double image effect is most prominent for an observer located directly in the path of a superluminal object (in this example a sphere, shown in grey). The right hand bluish shape is the image formed by the blue-doppler shifted light arriving at the observer—who is located at the apex of the black Cherenkov lines—from the sphere as it approaches. The left-hand reddish image is formed from redshifted light that leaves the sphere after it passes the observer. Because the object arrives before the light, the observer sees nothing until the sphere starts to pass the observer, after which the image-as-seen-by-the-observer splits into two—one of the arriving sphere (to the right) and one of the departing sphere (to the left).

Not really…

It would be okay with a different sent of forks, I wouldn’t recomend riding off of a gutter though.

No it wouldn’t. The frame is fucked.

I’ve worn a helmet since then, but I only walked away with a black eye from the rear windshield despite my lack of helmet.

Cool story, bro.

These frames are often made out of nice tubing but the finish is sub-par… I had one with chunks of braze all around the lugs and then painted over… never felt stiff either.

FTFY. so the idiot rode it into the back of a car. parked or moving i wonder…?