Round the Bay

heheh… gears… psi… it will be a tops ride regardless… esp if we get some interstaters comin along. i’m all for the fly-by-rail-of-your-saddle lifestyle… heck, sometimes i wear t-shirts inside out… but i think its cool to talk crap about gears and stuff too. 210km is a massive day, hard enough on a geared bike and will be a test for anyone to do it fixed… unless theres someone out there putting up numbers larger than that on the weekends? i’m certainly not. weather is a v good point to raise, we aiming to jump into it before the shizer july-aug or after? or during… is anyone keen to break it into two days, carry back packs or whatever and camp/get a house in sorrento and get stuck into a lot o brews on the sat night? i reckon i know a few people who might even be willing to drive down to take tents and eskies… just tossin’ it out there.

I did a two dayer of it last year on the roadie with the office.

well sort of.

We cycled down to Blairgowrie on the saturday and stayed the night at one of the bosses house. So much booze got put away that night.

Was a tough ride back the next morning. made all the worse for all the absolute spastics on teh road. probably didn’t help that i didn’t manage to leave till well past midday. missed all the good packs for an easy ride home!!!