Satfeb12_alleycat

this is the funniest post on this forum EVER

also, ianhuman, be my valentine?

A box of Roses will secure it for you. Until I see them chocolates, I’m anyone’s.

Sounds like Mr Dylan’s in with a chance.

what are you saying, dude? that you didn’t get your preferred option? that’s well harsh!

you should have made people register one month early and pay their $10 in the off chance they wouldn’t be able to make it to the race because of a major cycling event and keep their money

DUDE!!! voice my fucking plan to the world why dont you!!

i may or may not have been referring to a previous alleycat

yo. moving house in the morning. what time is this thing on?

^at the moment, later in the afternoon. When that is exactly is a mystery.

It’s still a mystery to me too. Let’s say 5pm. Maybe 6pm. No! 5pm.

Probably from the museum. Definitely from the museum.

Definitely will be free.

If you ride, your first beer at the Saint Cloud 1st birthday party is on Nick.

Definitely will be prizes given to people who earn them at the birthday party too, courtesy of Saint Cloud and the party sponsors.

Definitely will be fun.

I’ll update the flyer tomorrow.

make it 6 so i can race… pleeeeeease

Can I get pretty drunk?

As long as it’s under 4km* and I can ride really slow like an unfit manchild I’m in.

*4km negotiable, slow and unfit manchild is not.

I UPDATED THE FLYER.

By the way, have you seen the flyer for the Saint Cloud 1st Birthday Party? Can you see how many sponsors are on that bastard? Nick tells me that a number of them have given him stuff, which he is going to give away to people that ride in this thing. Pretty sweet. Could be some nice shit up for grabs.

great update. I’m in! (for midtable mediocrity as per usual)

Sick flyer!! Also trick sesh at 4pm at the museum before the alleycat starts if anyones down.

Praying for weather like last night and I’m there chucking 180’s and trying not to crash!

hopefully get shit sorted at work and leave early! should be fun.