Saturday Morning Ride!! 9 May

i’m pretty sure i’ll be there - but if i’m not around, start without me.
i’m assuming you’re going up wickham through the valley?
if i’m late i might be able to catch up there…

I take a ( L ) in green jersey’s please. :wink:

i need a chainwheel… one wif more teef.

I just realized this means getting up at 4:30… T’is one of the reasons I’m not racing at the moment… I’ll try to get up… But don’t wait for me if I’m not there…

I didn’t bother, was too warm in bed :smiley: :wink:

got home at 2.30 AM… wasn’t happening

i still dont have forks :x

was gypo the only one who made it smornin?? :-o

Negative on the Gypsy.

Eric said there was 10 all up. Maybe next time start it off at 7 :? :smiley:

Morning gents, apologies on my absence. Not feeling very flash at all this morning and had to bail on the ride. Got to much important stuff to do this week and can’t afford to be crook. I am definantly keen for this ride to happen again. :slight_smile:

6am is sweet time for a ride.
Was good ride, 40.5km - 1hr20m - 30.4km avg.

Fantastic ride guys! I think I counted at least 12 after Goose joined in.

Riding as the Sun comes up is one of the best things Brisbane riding has to offer.

-JB

great ride - time and temperature were perfect!

yep! was awsm

Had a great time. Did anyone swing by Gear later to pick up the last muffin? Had some cracker taken it?

Next time I think we should go for a popular roadie route and try to tack onto the back of a bunch. See how long it takes for a few stray bottles to come flying back towards us.

Good idea Dan!
5.30 again this Sat? 7 would be too late for me…Marty, you lazy bstrd :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep I’m keen :-). I’d love to do my version of the river loop. Will be at Gear at 5:30am, leave @ 5:45am.

might be keen this weekend depending what i get up to friday night.

no doubt sit at home, watch old south park eps, play nhl 08 and crash on the couch at 9. if so, see you guys at 530.

wooo woooo. count me in. seriously. :smiley:

phuk yeah - I’m in