Sensations

Oh boy great sensations!!

//youtu.be/j73jfBHDFyc

Sensations:

Nice crash tattoo.

fuck me this is amazing.Caleb has gone from probably least sensations of any rider bar Cavendish to i would say moderate sensations with that Lotto jersey. Calves still too fat to be proper full sensation tho.

Fat calves are a source of sensations the likes of which you’ll never know Jamesy.

true jonno.

what kind of sensations improvement is gained by wearing sunglasses on forehead rather than above hairline? and is it further increased by the use of product in your euro-spike/flat-top?

asking for a friend…

u know the answer nikcee

Just don’t negate it all by wearing inside the helmet straps

ok, sensations: bike geometry from mid 90s-to around 2005. Still using horizontal top tube and razzy dogs training with polar watch with no helmet before a cheeky stay at remote alpine chalets.

getting depressed looking at all the modern geo at ATB today, fml. Bikes are so ugly atm.

1 Like

What geometry do you ride Jamesy?

atm nothing fml. so sad. I just really like horizontal top tubes and that classic triangle look.

the sound of someone else’s ragged breath.

1 Like

extremely dubious imo

Cross sensations!

Heinrich Haussler is set to make a big cyclocross start next week at the Heusden-Zolder World Cup, Sport.be reports.

The 35-year-old Australian said that he has already ridden two 'cross races in recent weeks, and that he may look to participate in other major events after Heusden-Zolder.

think sensations in cross are very hard to come by, but if anyone can do it its Hausdog!!!

1 Like

C. Meyer’s attack…

Witnessed this attack in HMC’s presence. Sensations were evident

absolutely endorsed. Sensations: CM crying over the line. Should have crossed himself tho, praise gesu.