Shortening reach.

Fuck it, she’s getting a 140mm stem 'cos pro.

I would go 38s

200mm cranks and put the seat fwd.

Current bars and stem with ergo shifters.

EDIT: Fuck they look massive.

But the tops are quite flat, might sit her up a little higher when she’s on the hoods and address the problem a different way, esp if you go a little narrower width like 38s.

Interested in Cinelli stem if selling.

PM’d.

I have noodles with (really old) ergos ATM and while i have mine setup with the tops pretty much flat which might raise the tops/hoods a bit compared to JLN’s pic i thank it would increase reach more than anything.

in terms of bars with sweepback snowflakes ones (not sure which type) have more sweepback than noodles and less reach so i’d probably consider those (think the tops are flatish as well)

^ your stem is upside down

Super short stem and ‘normal’ reach bars / ‘normal’ stem and crazy short reach / super swept back drops = same result *for the levers/drops, but the shorter stem option will bring the tops in more.

I still maintain that sushi/priest/townie bars would be a good option for this too long frame given the lack of use of the drops.

veronica mars told me to suggest two of these instead:

so stoked.

Just use an ahead adaptor plus a cheap, readily available short 1 1/8 stem. Quick, easy and you don’t need to retape the bars.

Old news. My wife has already pledged to get this made.

Anyway, ordering some Soma HWY1’s in 38cm and teaming them up with an 85mm stem. We compared her current bars to the Soma’s on the weekend and she seems happy with changing to them.

As for town / priest / sushi bars… I spoke to her about it, but she wants to keep the drops and ergo shifters.

Worst use of kickstarter after Zach Braff.

You and I both know this isn’t true.

There’s this and this.

I’ve got a vague memory of Sushi bars getting a name change. Is that right? Google yields few bike related results when entering ‘sushi bars’.

I ask 'cause I’m gonna ring Abbotsford Cycles and see if they have any in stock

How do you remove bars from a quill without removing tape?

:stuck_out_tongue:
(other pic shows bar reach betterer)

When melbourne’s grouchiest mechanic used to sell them (gold/silver/black) he called them sushi bars, the name stuck. When Abbotsford had them on their website recently they called them “Gullwing” bars. (More on them and similar here)